1. Email us photos of you to: firstname.lastname@example.org : To properly make a wig with your own hair, we would like to receive 2-4 photos of you and how you usually wear your hair. Our wig makers can look at the photos to decide on type of cap, cap material colors, hair length and colors that are needed to create the look that you desire. Please remember to add your contact information with the photos sent so we may be able to create a file for identification purposes.
2. Cap Measurements: We will email directions on how to measure for a wig to make a wig with your hair. We can email you a link to YouTube, email you detailed directions or schedule a SKYPE or Face Time consultation.
3. Interview you or your loved one to find out lifestyle and concerns. We need to understand our your lifestyle and concerns so we may provide the right cap prior to making a wig with your hair.
4. Do you have enough hair to make a wig? Is the hair long enough to make a wig? Lets make this easy. Just take a photo of the ponytails next to a ruler or measuring tape and email to us with the photos of the wig recipient to email@example.com If you have a scale please weigh the ponytails and include the weight and the measurements in the email. We will then let you know after receipt if we think the hair will work (based on the photos of the wig recipient)
We do use 3” of the length of hair to make a custom wig with your own hair. We also can let you know (based on the photos you email to us) how much hair and the length we are going to need to create the recipients wig. We usually ask for 1(must be very thick) to 3 ponytails to make the wig. Don’t worry about color, we can add the hair and have it colored once the wig is completed (we want you to know that it’s the hair that was donated)
5. We must have the hair shipped to us: Please ship the hair with payment (if your paying by check) to
Hair Couture Designs
Attention: WM Dept
795 Camarillo Springs Dr
Camarillo, CA 93012
6. Once we receive the hair we will confirm that there is enough to make the wig. We will immediate contact you if more hair is needed to properly complete the wig. We have some beautiful raw unprocessed American and Russian human hair ponytails in stock that we can either ship to you or email photos prior to purchase. We will make sure the hair matches your own supplied natural color, curl, texture, length ect that you need to complete your custom wig.
7. Concerned About The Type Of Cap? The Comfort? The Way The Cap Fits? Worried about the cap being itchy or unnatural looking? : Again please do not worry, we are very accurate with our measurements. We will offer ship you a few caps that your loved one can try on prior to us adding the hair. If additional hair is needed, we can add a few ponytails for you to touch feel and see. (Based on years of working with our customers we feel it is very important that you know “what hair is being used” in the making of your wig and “what type of cap” you will be wearing) We do not want you to have “any surprises” that may cause emotional stress. Your piece of mind is of our prime importance. If you or your loved one is in a rush to have the wig completed we will first confirm all the details and get the processes started as soon as possible!
8. What if you need the wig within a 6 – 7 week period?: If we have an availability at the time you place your order to have your wig serviced “rushed” in a more timely manner, we can arrange our wig maker to work overtime for an additional fee. We do have to check schedules to see if the option is available at the time of purchase. We cannot promise a wig to be rushed if we already have several other “rush orders” ahead of you. It all depends on timing. We will let you know immediately the schedule so you can plan the time frame. It does usually take around 8-10 weeks for a wig to be made. We will provide you or your loved one a synthetic wig that we have in stock “at no charge” if needed.
Pricing: Children’s Wigs Made With Donated Hair or The Child’s Own Hair
Children’s high end medical cranial prosthesis wigs start at $1200.00 If your child is in need of our special medical “non slip” caps for full hair loss. Activa wig caps is an additional fee of $250.00. With Activa medical wig caps, your child can swim in one and not worry about the wig coming off.
If we are in need of extra hair for your child, Hair Couture Designs has a small “donation bin” used for children’s wigs. If a child needs additional hair we will gladly look through our donation bin for additional hair that is available.
Pricing: Adult Custom Wigs Made With Your Hair
Adult high end custom cranial prosthetic medical wigs made with donated or the clients own hair start at $1500.00. An additional $250.00 is additional if you or your loved one is in need of a full hair loss “non slip” Activa Medical Wig Cap Designs.Silk Tops are optional
For those on a budget or just need a wig short term, a basic machine tied wig made with a lace front and a monofilament top is priced at $800.00. All machine wefted wig with lace front start at $600.00 if you have hair that is donated.
Not Sure which cap option to try? We can send you photos of both styles or send you cap samples via USPS for you to try on. Customer does need to pay for shipping charges.
Make a wig with my hair, make wig hair, and make wig your hair.
Aberdeenshire Angus Argyll & Bute Clackmannanshire Dumfries & Galloway Dundee East Ayrshire East Lothian, Edinburgh Falkirk Fife Glasgow Highland Inverclyde Midlothian Moray, North Ayrshire North Lanarkshire Orkney Perth & Kinross Renfrewshire Scottish Borders Shetland South Ayrshire, South Lanarkshire Stirling West Dunbartonshire West Lothian Western Isles Balmoral Court, Auchterarder PH3, £2,024,015 Caledonian Crescent, Auchterarder PH3, £1,720,544 Whitehouse Terrace, Edinburgh EH9, £1,716,823 Easter Belmont Road, Edinburgh EH12, £1,580,493 Cogan Place, Glasgow G78, £1,463,180 Wester Coates Avenue, Edinburgh EH12, £1,444,413 Succoth Place, Edinburgh EH12, £1,423,435 West Bowling Green Street, Edinburgh EH6, £1,404,599 Mackintosh Place, Irvine KA11, £1,373,378 Ann Street, Edinburgh EH4, £1,349,110 Houston Road, Kilmacolm PA13, £1,343,258 Rubislaw Den North, Aberdeen AB15, £1,271,001 Murtle Den Road, Milltimber AB13, £1,258,398 Inverleith Avenue South, Edinburgh EH3, £1,239,659 Hermitage Gardens, Edinburgh EH10, £1,234,637 Dalmuinzie Road, Aberdeen AB15, £1,224,474 Forres Street, Edinburgh EH3, £1,208,623 Midmar Gardens, Edinburgh EH10, £1,197,487 Craigielaw Park, Longniddry EH32, £1,189,384 Laverockbank Terrace, Edinburgh EH5, £1,182,401 AB13 (Milltimber), £500,130 EH36 (Humbie), £471,483 EH2 (Edinburgh), £403,805 EH10 (Edinburgh), £396,452 PH38 (Lochailort), £396,101 AB15 (Aberdeen), £391,127 EH9 (Edinburgh), £390,989 EH3 (Edinburgh), £365,638 EH39 (North Berwick), £363,923 EH31 (Gullane), £354,587 EH46 (West Linton), £345,985 PA13 (Kilmacolm), £342,953 PA22 (Colintraive), £341,853 AB31 (Banchory), £341,339 EH38 (Heriot), £340,468 KY9 (Leven), £332,305 IV44 (Isle of Skye), £325,620 AB32 (Westhill), £317,338 G61 (Glasgow), £313,979 AB34 (Aboyne), £308,789 Milltimber, Aberdeenshire, £500,130 Humbie, East Lothian, £471,483 North Berwick, East Lothian, £363,923 Gullane, East Lothian, £354,587 Longniddry, East Lothian, £345,935 West Linton, Scottish Borders, £345,393 Kilmacolm, Inverclyde, £342,953 Colintraive, Argyll & Bute, £341,853 Balerno, Edinburgh, £341,428 Banchory, Aberdeenshire, £341,339 Heriot, Scottish Borders, £340,468 Juniper Green, Edinburgh, £325,916 Westhill, Aberdeenshire, £317,338 Aboyne, Aberdeenshire, £308,789 Alford, Aberdeenshire, £303,948 Dollar, Clackmannanshire, £302,113 Plockton, Highland, £302,097 St. Andrews, Fife, £301,797 Ballater, Aberdeenshire, £294,705 Strathdon, Aberdeenshire, £288,573
Los Angeles city , Chicago city , Houston city ,
make a wig from my hair,making a wig from your own hair,where can i get a wig made from my hair,short hair wigs,have a wig made from my hair,how much does it cost to have a wig made,can i get a wig made from my own hair wig shop,
Searches related to can you make a wig out of your own hair, make a wig from my hair, make my hair into a wig, make a wig out of my own hair, I want to use my hair to make a custom wigs, can you have a wig made of your own hair, how much hair is needed to make a wig, wig made from my own hair, can i have a wig made from my hair???
Philadelphia city , Phoenix city , San Antonio city , San Diego city , Dallas city , San Jose city , Detroit city , Delaware , Indianapolis city , Jacksonville city , Hempstead town, Nassau County , San Francisco city , Columbus city , Louisville/Jefferson County , Austin city , Memphis city , Baltimore city , Fort Worth city , Charlotte city , El Paso city , Milwaukee city , Nashville-Davidson , Seattle city , Boston city , Denver city , Louisville/Jefferson County (balance) , District of Columbia , Nashville-Davidson (balance) , Las Vegas city , Portland city , Oklahoma City city , Tucson city , Albuquerque city , Long Beach city , Brookhaven town, Suffolk County , Atlanta city , Fresno city , Sacramento city , New Orleans city , Cleveland city , Kansas City city , Mesa city , Virginia Beach city , Omaha city , Oakland city , Miami city , Tulsa city , Honolulu CDP , Minneapolis city , Colorado Springs city , Arlington city , Wichita city , St. Louis city , Raleigh city , Santa Ana city , Anaheim city , Islip town, Suffolk County , Tampa city , Pittsburgh city , Cincinnati city , Toledo city , Aurora city , Oyster Bay town, Nassau County , Bakersfield city , Riverside city , Stockton city , Corpus Christi city , Newark city , Buffalo city , St. Paul city , Anchorage municipality , Lexington-Fayette , Plano city , St. Petersburg city , Jersey City city , Glendale city , Lincoln city , Chandler city , Henderson city , Greensboro city , Norfolk city , Birmingham city , Scottsdale city , Fort Wayne city , North Hempstead town, Nassau County , Baton Rouge city , Madison city , Hialeah city , Chesapeake city , Garland city , Babylon town, Suffolk County , Orlando city , Rochester city , Akron city , Chula Vista city , Lubbock city ,
If you are a cancer patient you can make a Custom Wig with Your Own Hair -Use Donated Hair To Make Your Wig -Donate your hair to make a wig for a friend or family member.We make it easy to make a wig with your own hair if you have cancer or alopecia hair loss. Our wigs are made by highly experienced wig makers here in the USA!
r"Make a wig with your own hair" at Hair Couture Designs!
"Can I make a custom made wig with my hair?" "How do I make a custom wig with my hair?" "Can I use donated hair to make a custom made wig?" "How much hair do I need to make a wig?" "Can I make a wig for a friend or family member using my own hair?" "How much does it cost to make a wig with my hair?" The answer to all these questions is YES! We can make any type of custom made wig using your own hair or donated hair. Read below for more information and pricing.
Make A CUSTOM WIG With Your Hair - Make A Wig With DONATED Hair!
Making a wig with your own hair just became easy! Please... Let us do the work...
Hair Couture Designs wig makers have been making wigs for clients with their own hair for over 40 years.
We are honored to be chosen to help you earn your trust in allowing us to handle your precious hair and turning it into a high end, natural looking cranial prosthesis wig, made to look just like your own hair.
Throughout the years we have watched our customers become overjoyed when their custom wig made with your own hair arrives, and after cutting and styling the joy our customers feel is priceless. We have found through the years that wearing a wig made with the customers own hair or hair donated from a friend or family member leaves our customer feeling at peace and helps with the customers overall emotional well being and physical health.
Please Let Us Do The Work! Our wig makers have been doing this for customers for several years. Here are the steps that we both need to take:
human hair wigs for cancer patients, wigs for cancer patients, best wigs for cancer patiernts, Follea wig, Follea Wigs, Follea Wig, Follea Wigs, Follea Wig Follea Wigs,.
Hair Couture Designs © 2013 | All Rights Reserved